Posted on: May 6, 2013 | 14 Comments
The CAL is now over! Thank you for taking part:)
It’s my first mystery CAL and I’m very excited!
Here are a few rules that we’ll follow. Hope you’ll decide to join!
- Starting from tomorrow (7 May 2013), every weekday I’ll post a part of the pattern (a few lines at once). Please note that the instructions will be available for limited time only (about a week), so you’ll need to follow. I understand that some of us can’t be online every day, so I’ll leave every few lines visible for a few days, but it won’t be possible to join two days before the end and make the whole thing. I want to reward those who visit me often:)
- If you’re on Ravelry, the pattern page will be created today, so that you can link your project from the very beginning. You can also grab the badge for your project page – simply rightclick the photo below and “save it as…”.
- Instructions will be avialable here or in my Ravelry group, here.
- As always, if you have any questions, just let me know!
- And have fun! I really hope you’ll like the CAL!
A few additional notes:
A CAL is short for crochet along. We choose a pattern (or a few patterns) and crochet it together, sharing our progress, helping each other and then watching how everyone’s result is different and great! A mystery CAL is a bit different as you get the clues/instructions to crochet, but you don’t know what you’re actually making:)
And that’s it! If you’d like to show us our dino, feel free to post in on my Facebook page or include a link to yours in the comments to this post.